Brackenridge House Policies
- Reservations are recommended in advance, online or by calling (210) 271-3442. Minimum two night stay on most weekends. Single Friday or Saturday nights may become available between reservations. Call us for availability. Week nights can be booked for one night stays. There will be a longer minimum stay for some special events and holidays.
- 50% deposit is required for your reservation no less than one full night stay. We accept Visa, MC, American Express, and Discover. The balance is due upon arrival.
- Whole house, holidays, special events and group bookings require a contract and a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
Rates and Taxes
- Rates are for double or single occupancy. In rooms which accommodate more than 2 persons, there is an extra charge of $35 plus tax per person per night.
Rates do not include:
- 16.75% Texas Hotel Tax.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is anytime after 3 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal and traveler's checks, and cash.
- Reservations for whole house,holidays, special events and groups full balance will be due at least 30 days before arrival.
- For cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival your deposit is refundable minus a $50 processing fee, per room booked.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit is no longer eligible for refund.
- For cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival will be charged for all nights booked.
- Whole house, holidays, special events and group bookings have different cancellation policies.
- Same Cancellation Policies will Apply to Changes to Reservation Length, Early Departures and No-Show. No exceptions.
- Non-refundable reservations: No Date Changes under any circumstances, no transferable, no exceptions will be accepted.
- We accept children 8 years-old and older.
- If you reserve the entire house, children of all ages are welcome.
- There is no smoking allowed indoors. We ask that our smoking guests not smoke near areas shared by all guests.
- Sorry, pets cannot be accommodated.
- Because of the danger of fire, no real candles are allowed. We offer flameless candles for you to use while staying with us.
- We offer complimentary off the street parking at the rear of the house. Parking is not guaranteed. Parking on the street is permitted.
- One standard size vehicle per room.