Brackenridge House Policies
- Reservations are recommended in advance, online or by calling (210) 271-3442. Minimum two night stay on most weekends. Single Friday or Saturday nights may become available between reservations. Call us for availability. Week nights can be booked for one night stays. There will be a longer minimum stay for some special events and holidays.
- One night’s deposit is required for your reservation. We accept Visa, MC, American Express, and Discover. The balance is due upon arrival. Whole house and group bookings require a contract and a 50% deposit at the time of booking.
Rates and Taxes
- Rates are for double or single occupancy. In rooms which accommodate more than 2 persons, there is an extra charge of $35 plus tax per person per night.
- Full three course gourmet breakfast. Guests who must leave early will have a light breakfast left in their room the evening before.
- Soft drinks, bottled water, wine and Texas beer.
- Library of DVDs and videos.
- Off street parking.
- Wireless internet access in each room and throughout the inn.
Rates do not include:
- 16.75% Texas Hotel Tax.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is anytime after 3 p.m. Check-out time is 11 a.m.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, personal and traveler's checks, and cash.
- We accept third party gift cards, one card per stay, and up to the value of a one night stay.
- For cancellations made 14 days or more prior to arrival your deposit is refundable minus a $25 processing fee.
- For cancellations made less than 14 days prior to arrival, the deposit is no longer eligible for refund if the room cannot be rebook for the entire reservation.
- Special events and whole house bookings have different cancellation policies.
Changes to Reservation Length, Early Departures and No-Show
- For changes made 14 days or more prior to arrival there will be no change fee.
- For changes made less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged for all nights that are not rebooked.
- No shows and early departures will be charged for all nights that are not rebooked.
- We accept children 8 years-old and older.
- If you reserve the entire house, children of all ages are welcome.
- There is no smoking allowed indoors. We ask that our smoking guests not smoke near areas shared by all guests.
- Sorry, pets cannot be accommodated.
- Because of the danger of fire, no real candles are allowed. We offer flameless candles for you to use while staying with us.
- We offer complimentary off the street parking at the rear of the house.
- One standard size vehicle per room.